Tuesday, May 26, 2009

4. This Was on Amazon.com (My 5 Star Review)

Uranium Ore
In preperation for the upcoming zombie apocalypse I bought this Uranium to give a little extra "umph" to the Miracle Grow that I usually spray on my garden. Being able to garden in the middle of the night was an unexpected benefit of this miracle product. The vegetables started to glow beautifully which made them easier to pick, however some of the little buggers do try to bite me while I'm working. I told my neighbor that he was welcome to anything in my garden not realizing how territorial the tomatoes had become. They didn't recognize him and he lost an arm. Fortunately he gained a tentacle in its place so it's all good.
Copyright (c) 2008-2009 http://crudeandfeckless.blogspot.com/ by Kevin McDonald

4 comments:

Pearl said...

A self-defending batch of vegetables. Ya know, I used to know a guy who...

Oh, man. Anything I say next is going to be inappropriate...

Pearl

AiringMyLaundry said...

See, this is why I don't garden. I don't want my vegetables attacking me.

SassyTwoSocks said...

I'm totally hearing you on the zombie apocalypse. It's definitely nearing. You see the trailer for the new zombie movie with Cuba Gooding Jr.? Now what about CGJ appears scary? Whoever cast him is an a-hole.

How did you get Pearl to comment on your post? I email her, give her awards, comment on her blog, and then I gave up because she won't give him any love.

poosemommy said...

Can I get some of that? I'm quite sure it'll keep the horn worms off of my tomatoes. Either that or grow some mutant verion of them...
Stick that in your screenplay and smoke it!