Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bert and Ernie

Ernie: "Bert, Bert."

Bert: "What is it Ernie?"

Ernie: "Whatcha thinkin' about Bert?"

Bert: "I'm thinking about my favorite number...6."

Ernie: "Wow Bert, that sounds kind of boring."

Bert: [sarcastically] "I'm glad you think everything I do is boring. Since everything you do is so interesting, what are you thinking about?"

Ernie: "Well Bert, I was thinking that it's about time we push our beds together."
Copyright (c) 2008-2009 http://crudeandfeckless.blogspot.com/ by Kevin McDonald

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grouch was always my fav, def more realistic than these two...

Stacey said...

Like the new header!! Maybe it's not new???? I just noticed it today.... my memory sucks ass!

zipbagofbones said...

Oh come on, no Rubber Duckie innuendos? Tee hee hee