Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Why Would You Take Her There?



My age: 5

Song: Funky Town by Lipps Inc

Lyrics: "Won't you take me to Funky Town?"

How I heard it: "Don't you take me to Pumpkin Town!"

This was one of my favorite songs when I was in kindergarten. However, the way I imagined it in my head was that this poor woman was being dragged off to Pumpkin Town by some horrible man.

I had nightmares about Maneater by Hall & Oates. Some crazy shark-woman going around eating men.

That Maneater needed to go eat the guy who's trying to drag that poor woman to Pumpkin Town.
Copyright (c) 2008-2009 http://crudeandfeckless.blogspot.com/ by Kevin McDonald

3 comments:

Captain Dumbass said...

Pumpkin Town is making me think of that freaky guy with the pumpkin head in Bob the Builder. I hate that guy.

Christine Gram said...

Hahaha. Too funny.

My little bro used to think "Push It" by Salt-n-Pepa was "Flush it" and a song about going to the bathroom.

Also, he would sing "Everytime you go, away... you take a piece of MEAT, with you"

Vodka Mom said...

okay, if I say I used to love this are people going to make fun of me?


oh well, it won't be the first time.