Sunday, June 14, 2009

Randomness Sunday

-Downtown Baltimore-
Woman on cell phone: "WELL ALL I KNOW IS, IF I EVER SAW A FLYING COCKROACH, I WOULD JUST DIE!"

-Across the street-
Woman in yard: "I know! I'll mow my lawn at 8:30 at night!"

-In the neighborhood-
Teenager in truck: "Yield signs are not for me!"

-My body-
Me: "After 31 years, you are now (all of a sudden) lactose intolerant. No more lactose for you!"
Copyright (c) 2008-2009 http://crudeandfeckless.blogspot.com/ by Kevin McDonald

1 comment:

SweetPeaSurry said...

Heh ... overheard conversations are the BESTEST!

I dunno about your lactose intolerance, but if it's to milk, try eating a bit of toast before hand. I can't drink milk without food or I get a tummy ache, but with a bit of food, I'm usually fine. If it's something else alltogether, disregard previous instructions!

blessings!