Saturday, November 29, 2008

Last Supper

Warden,

I request the following for my last meal:

One cheesy Gordita Crunch from Taco Bell with lots of hot sauce, a corn-dog with mustard (one of those giant carnival corn-dogs is what I'm talkin about), a vanilla shake from Micky-D's, a gyro with green tabasco sauce from Miami Subs, beef wellington just cause I ain't never had it, an italian sub with a shitload of mayonnaise, a shrimp tempura roll (didn't think I was cultured did ya warden?), and a pint of ben and jerry's cookie dough ice cream.

Sincerely,

Prisoner #479313974


MOVIE LINE OF THE DAY:
"I'm the first to admit we took this country from the indians but what were they doing with it anyway; shooting off bows and arrows and using seashells for money." -The Last Supper

1 comment:

kokopellireader said...

It's a good thing that is your last meal because the heartburn and indigestion would kill you anyways.