Thursday, November 20, 2008

Wikipedia: The Sarcastic Encyclopedia



House centipedes are nature's horror film. These things are in the building I work in and they are scary as shit. Before I met the house centipede I thought silverfish were the worst insect imaginable. I was wrong. These things eat silverfish. Seriously. I know because I looked
them up on wikipedia. While doing so I found my favorite wiki entry thus far:
"Because they eat household pests, house centipedes are considered among the most beneficial creatures that inhabit human dwellings. Benefits aside, because of their alarming appearance, frightening speed, and worries about their bite, few homeowners are willing to share a home with these creatures.[citation needed]" -Wikipedia.com
Trust me wikipedia, there is no citation needed.
Frightening speed? People can't run that fast.
Alarming appearance? If there is a hell, these thing came from there.
Also I like the one wiki picture (above) that features a house centipede in relation to a house pube.

2 comments:

Danielle Cohen said...

I agree with all of the above. Now you must blog about house pubes. Why do they end up everywhere- for example: the ceiling! How do my pubes get on the f-ing ceiling?

KMcJoseph said...

I completely agree with you. I am also considering changing my blog's name to housepubesontheceiling.com.