Saturday, January 3, 2009
Thank You Comedy Goddess
Thank you so much to You have to be a Comedy Goddess To Endure for sending me this award. Of course these awards come with conditions. Apparently I must write down six random things about myself. Here goes:
1. I was part of the crew on the Kings Pointer training vessel that found the wreckage of Egypt Air Flight 990 on October 31, 1999. That was an interesting day.
2. I was almost killed at a casino in the Ukraine when I was 19 years old.
3. My favorite place that I have ever been is Constantza, Romania. I was only there for eight hours.
4. I can quote any scene from the movie Point Break by heart.
5. I was an extra in a failed television pilot for Aquaman which would have starred Lou Diamond Phillips, Ving Rhames, and Justin Hartley, the guy who plays the Green Arrow on Smallville.
6. I once let Colin Farrell into traffic in Coconut Grove while he was there filming Miami Vice.
Copyright (c) 2008-2009 http://crudeandfeckless.blogspot.com/ by Kevin McDonald